Free Internet Advertising Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The easiest way to start up an online business.

3 posters

Go down

The easiest way to start up an online business. Empty The easiest way to start up an online business.

Post  1stargeneral Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Hello forumites

I am just starting the series of how to start an online business and start making good money. Could be lengthy so hold up

I will go straight to the point with you all and make sure if any of you practice any of them, you are rest assured of full information.

To begin with. You do not need money that much to start off online. I was making some inquiries about hosting plans. Now, although, not that expensive, (between the ranges of N2,000 and N7,500) their are places where you can get free web hosting and subscription. The i subscribe to is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They give out 5.0GB worth of free web space and host it for you.

You would tell me "it will carry a subdomain address". Yes with 110mb.com, you address becomes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] People might not like that. Besides, it is too long. But there is a way you can make look a little bit managable. When you have gotten a free webspace from 110mb, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This company helps you change that address to a .co.cc kind of address. This comes after you have registered with them. The will make the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to become [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is in your member's area that you redirect the first address to the second address. Although, if any one opens the previous one, it will still open. So instead of giving out the formal address, keep giving the new one. Over time, people will start knowing you with that. But if you want to upload or edit files, you must always go back to your 110mb.com account to do that.

Now that you have gotten a website, you need a product. All I can say in this aspect is that if you can't develop your own product, join an affiliate program that you could promote its product to make money. You could visit clickbank, or search out high paying affiliate programmes that you can join. But because of the problem of US bank account, seek for affiliate programmes that will send you your check to Nigeria. That will be the best for now.

The next step is to run an autoresponder series on the product you are promoting. Don't even think about free subscription. Let me ask you a question. How do you keep stats of who visit your website? Who and how do you get in touch with people when you switch to a new programme? You know, it is the people who you have sold to or the people you have developed a personal relationship with that will trust and either buy or subscribe to any programme you recommend to them there by making you more money. One of the benefits of having an autoresponder is that when it comes to paid to refer programme, you make so much money because those people on your list will subscribe easily and faster. A free account can never help you do all this. It can never put a subscription on your website, it can not help you announce new product and finally, it can never make you broadcast. The best you can do now is to get a paid subscrition. If you need a subscription, whether a month subscription or 1year subscription, you can reach me on 08032344791.

After backing up your website with an autoresponder the next thing you need is how to drive traffic to your website. Digg.com, propeller.com, stumbleupon.com can help you generate traffic to your website. You could also post in forums. When the traffic is generated and they visit your website, your autoresponder does its job of capturing their name and email address. Then, with this, you can always get in touch with them and also post sales letter or new sales of new products to them.

I am sure you are beginning to see the prospect behind all these.

Do not also ignore the power of articles. Write articles for what you are promoting or selling and submit to major article sites like:

Ezinearticles.com
Goarticles.com
amazines.com
searchwarp.com

Search engines pick up your articles from these article sites making it easy for you. When searchers google out a phrase or topic that is close to yours, your article will be listed amongs the search results. This will definitely increase your traffic and possibly your click throughs.

You get month free downloads to ebooks and softwares. Check out the free download of the month (just for members only). If you are not a member, you won't even see the forum

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards

Laechero

Get paid $6.00 instantly for just registering on this survey site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1stargeneral
1stargeneral
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The easiest way to start up an online business. Empty Re: The easiest way to start up an online business.

Post  oliviagrotto Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 am

I like your post..thanks for informing!

oliviagrotto

Back to top Go down

The easiest way to start up an online business. Empty Re: The easiest way to start up an online business.

Post  John Sandler Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 am

Great Post Smile

For Website Promotion & Internet Marketing, check out the link below,
ebizsubmit dot com Smile

John Sandler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down