Free Internet Advertising Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TEENS WAY OF DRIVING TRAFFIC TO HIS/HER WEBSITE IN JUST 65MINUTES

Go down

A TEENS WAY OF DRIVING TRAFFIC TO HIS/HER WEBSITE IN JUST 65MINUTES Empty A TEENS WAY OF DRIVING TRAFFIC TO HIS/HER WEBSITE IN JUST 65MINUTES

Post  1stargeneral Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:37 pm

A TEENS WAY OF DRIVING TRAFFIC TO HIS/HER WEBSITE IN JUST 65MINUTES

Most teens are beginning to appreciate the internet and want to learn ways of driving traffic to their website and how to make a living online from it. They have developed their website and are not getting the response they expect and at the end are getting discouraged. But with this technique, you should be able to drive 800 to 1000visitors to your website within a few minutes to 65minutes.

First, make sure you have designed your website. To get the maximum visitors, your destination web page should be interesting to a lot of people, and the best way to do this is to create content with human interest in it.

By human interest, I mean the stuff that MSN and Yahoo post on their messengers and makers you click to read it. Such things include, making money strategies, natural disasters, emotional stress – stories that evolves curiosity, controversy, remorse, compassion, intrigue, envy, a need to contribute and other strong emotions.

If you start your story with something that evolves strong emotions, people will click through to your webpage, and if they are satisfied by your content, they will rank you and recommend you to their friends. When that happens, you will get a lot more than 1,000visitors. Once your story is live, others, other will see it, and it will appear on a page of new “new stories”. That is why you will get almost instant traffic. It is also why I am recommending you post your stories around 9am Eastern, since the US is the largest audience for stories still, and they are just waking up and going to these sites to see the new stuff of the day.

There are few places you can link from that will generate that 1,000visitors quickly, so let me give you the websites and then describe how you link in order for lots of people to click over to your website.

Where to Link From.

Once you your web-page is ready, the very best places you can link from are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Honestly, amongst the above list, I love propeller.com (formerly known as netscape.com). 2,000visitors had once come from their in 65minutes after adding a story. In all these, I want to let you know that you must be ready for it.

All of these websites require you to register for free, and then confirm your email address. You will find the email in your email box, click the link in the email to activate your account.

Here is how stumble upon works; you need to install the toolbar and then, it makes fast traffic as simple as clicking on a button and writing a few sentences about your website. Once the stumble upon toolbar has been installed, simply visit your web-page and then click on the thumb up icon in the stumble upon toolbar. A pop-up window will appear asking you to pick a category title, description and some tags. I also want to bring to your understanding that the tags you will be choosing or adding should be keywords that are highly optimized or keywords that have high volume search term. You could use spyfu.com – it still has a free option and might be good enough to do the job.

For digg, reddit and propeller, you need to add a story or post. Just login to the site and look for the “new story”, “new” link or “add” link, and click it. Add your story or post click on “post” or “save” – any button that makes your story active.

With this technique, you are sure of driving enough traffic to your website in 65minutes or less. Don’t forget to capture their names and emails for follow up.

Happy new year cheers
1stargeneral
1stargeneral
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down